PNB Metlife - Manager - Procurement (5-10 yrs)
Context & Role :
The jobholder will be responsible for :
- Procurement planning with functions and spend analysis.
- Strategic Sourcing (RFX Management)
- Third Party Due Diligence/Risk Assessment & Onboarding
- Contact compliance monitoring and issue management
- Queries resolution related to purchase activities of the organization.
- Understand the functions procurement requirement
- Floating RFP to respective vendors based on functions requirement
- Perform Third party Due Diligence, Risk Assessment, Onboarding and issue management
- Document service level agreements with vendors
- Consolidating and exploring the vendor development channels
- Act as escalation point for vendors and internal team for issues related to vendors
- Ensure optimizing procurement costs and Inventory management
- Set up high quality spend data analysis service.
- Market - Supplier screening/ Create suppliers profiles/ perform supplier analyses
- Develop an understanding of procurement process and it's role in the organization
- Develop cost effective methods/ solutions through negotiations with vendors, tight control over expenses and other relevant initiatives leading to reduction in overhead costs and cost savings for the Company
Desired qualifications :
- Preferably MBA
- Should be knowledgeable about industry trends (e - procurement/ auctions/ online processes)
- Understanding of Procurement Process