Recruiter at Task Staffing
Views:268 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
PMS/AIF Operations Role - BFS (5-15 yrs)
PMS/AIF Operations - Gify City
JOB PURPOSE : Management of PMS/AIF Operations - Customer on-boarding, Investments, Banking and Fund Accounting Operations
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
1. Sound knowledge of PMS/AIF products and structure
2. Hands on knowledge of PMS/AIF operational processes, SEBI regulations etc.
3. Knowledge of RBI/FEMA regulations including knowledge of regulations applicable to GIFT City w.r.t. NRI bank /PIS accounts etc. (Preferable)
- Account opening, Verification of documentation including application forms, agreement, KYC documents etc. (including NRI investors (NRE/NRO))
- Co-ordination with RTA, custody w.r.t. status of forms, status of a/c opening
- Maintenance of MIS
- Handling customer queries and reverting within the decided TAT with proper co-ordinations with RTA/Bankers/Custodians
- Co-ordination with Trustees for documentation etc.
Investment. Banking and Fund Accounting operations
- Preparation of daily cash slow, Banking, Fund movement, Account opening etc.
- Verification of Bank Reconciliation, holding reconciliations
- Settlement of trades
- Processing collections/redemptions
- Reporting to Fund manager/Dealer on position of cash /stocks & providing client/Scheme's data as and when required.
- Co-ordination with custodians/RTA with respect to Account opening, maintenance & closure of client bank and Demat account, trade processing, corporate action etc.
- Co-ordination with HO Operations team w.r.t. subscriptions, redemptions and MIS
- Providing all the data to HO team w.r.t. regulatory filing, internal MIS
- Reconciliations- Holding/Bank
- Sound knowledge of Taxation (especially AIF category II & III fund) i.e. Income Tax, TDS, GST
- Knowledge of Forex Transactions, Fund transfers
- Proficiency in use of software/applications related to these businesses
- Administrative responsibilities related to office
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Post Graduate, MBA, CA etc.
- At least 7-8 years of experience in PMS/AIF operations
- Independent management of branch operations
- Communication skills- Verbal and Written
- Presentation & analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of "Wealth spectrum" system (Preferable)
- Hands on knowledge of Excel, word, PowerPoint etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.