Recruitment Specialist at Superior Group
Views:1476 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
PMP/PMO Consultant (7-10 yrs)
This position will manage a team of 40-50 people. This is a key role and AQ is looking for candidates with excellent fit - compensation will be top-notch for the right candidate. The position will be responsible for - running- this business jointly with onsite Engagement Managers - managing revenues, ideating, and developing analytics and visualization projects, managing the team - recruitment, mentorship, and planning, setting delivery standards with special focus on quality of deliverables and consistently delivering Client Delight. The incumbent will be Involved in Planning, Budgeting, Review of Schedule time lines, On-boarding, Resource management for the Projects, SPOC for Issue Management, Onshore-Offshore Coordination and Communicating Innovative ideas/changes for project management/development activities.
Key Performance Indicators will include: -
1. Revenue Management
- Meeting revenue targets through the year
- P&L responsibility for the team
- Play a Business Development role to help forward-looking revenues. Develop new ideas, proposals and thought notes to do this
2. Setting & Maintaining quality standards
- Ensure that everyday project delivery is done to specific, high standards. Set up processes that ensure this happens
- Continuously provide thought-leadership and ideas to drive business and enhance AQ's reputation as a high-thought partner
3. Project Management & Delivery
- Participate closely in project delivery, and run projects by themselves
- Ensure that projects meet objectives, timelines are adhered to and client experience is of high quality
- Effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders, including clients, partner teams etc, establish clear understanding of project expectations including on timelines, quality check measures, etc. Manage expectations, align, and push back as project requirements demand. Do this on multiple projects at a time.
4. People Management
- Guide and mentor team to deliver to standards and lead by example
- Establish a transparent, motivating work culture that is aligned with AQ's own culture of high standards and freedom with responsibility
- Enhance team capability through training, guidance on projects etc.
- Track key team metrics - quality, efficiency etc.
- Lead team appraisals
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing/ market research and strong foundational skills in marketing. A strong, demonstrated interest in marketing, and in answering questions using data and technology is critical. A key responsibility in this role is to get the best out of a team of people - demonstrated ability to do this is essential.
- Experience of leading teams and coordination with people of diverse background and skill sets is essential. Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late night calls as required
- Ability to work with data, dig out insights using simple frameworks as well as statistical concepts is desirable. Additionally, an understanding of technology solutions & project management will be an advantage
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and generate fresh ideas to enrich day-to-day work & enhance solutions
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required