Senior Consultant at Contactx Resource Management
Views:662 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
PMO Role - Infrastructure Projects - Big4 Consulting Firm (4-12 yrs)
Profile: Project Management Office, Infrastructure Projects.
Position: Consultant & Senior Consultant.
Candidate must be willing to travel PAN India and deploy at client locations. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills for conducting meetings with key stakeholders.
B.Tech / M.Tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical streams.
M.Tech / Post-graduation from CEPT, RICS, NICMAR, NITs in Construction management, Quantity Survey or equivalent courses is preferred.
- Candidate must have 4 to 12 years of experience in Planning of Infrastructure and Real estate Projects. Must have good knowledge of site execution, resource mobilization and productivity standards. PMP Certification and World Bank certifications on Contracts & Procurements are an add-on.
- Knowledge of Project lifecycle from Initiation to Closure with clarity of processes in Tendering Bidding & Contracting, Design & Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Testing & Commissioning.
- Strong understanding of Procurement and Contracting processes, including knowledge of different models of procurement. Understanding of local building permit requirements and operational clearances required.
- Well versed with planning and scheduling software like MSP and Primavera. Knowledge of Project / Construction ERP / Tools will be an added advantage. Good at MS Office for developing client presentations and Management reports.
- Knowledge of key project management processes and practices relevant to warehouses, manufacturing facilities, process plants etc.
- Coordination between key stakeholders.
- Project scope, cost, schedule monitoring and reporting
- Invoice certification and processing (Client & Subcontractor)
- Change Management
- Project Risk Management
- Overall Program Management, Risk Management mindset and approach to evaluating reputational, time, cost and regulatory risks related to fit-out projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.