Consultant-CRD at Randstad
Views:911 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:208
PMO Role - Infrastructure/Oil & Gas Industry (12-20 yrs)
- Responsible for building and tracking account/ program/stream work plans, ensuring that all aspects of the plan are covered (completeness).
- Ensuring alignment to program management methodology and tools, and contributes to knowledge sharing of procedures, methods and tools to support PMO activities.
- Responsible for building and tracking budget and resource plans, ensuring all aspects of the plan are covered and the budget plan is aligned with the program/ stream charter in order to meet the P&L/budget.
- Governance of risks and issues, facilitates periodic status and risks/ issues discussions with program stakeholders. Maintaining communication with both internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
- Responsible for Vendor Management by managing the third-party vendors that supply goods and services to entities in the application management space.
- Responsible for handling multiple activities included in researching and sourcing vendors, obtaining quotes with pricing, capabilities, turnaround times, quality of work, negotiating contracts, managing relationships, assigning jobs, evaluating performance, and ensuring that payments are made.
- Ensuring that the program/project is planned correctly, that the owner of each deliverable is identified correctly, and that work is executed and aligned with the program/project charter to meet the KPIs and planned deliverables.
- Responsible for building and providing program/ stream status reports, tracking and highlighting trends that enable predictability and achieve transparency, providing early alerts and suggesting mitigations.
- Responsible for tracking status of project deliverables and milestones.
Handling 3 major Projects of Amdocs :
- Establishing project & release level plan, covering all the aspects of the project.
- Presenting detailed analysis pertaining to Variance between Budget Vs Allocation Vs Actuals, Milestones scheduled and current status with respect to Risks, Schedule & Business Value for Program and Portfolio Management.
- Preparing Resource Plan, Travel Plan, Business Plan, AOP and recording change management entries Maintaining financial controls on the project to make sure that the Project health report is in Green.