PMO Role - CEO's Office - Financial Modelling/Investor Relations - Startup (3-6 yrs)
PMO (CEO's Office) Financial Modelling/Investor Relations (Startup)
- We are currently retained by a leading education player in the country (funded) to hire a PMO (Financial Modelling/Investor Relations) attached to the CEO's Office.
- The role will be overseeing various financial strategies, initiatives, investor relations, new launches, investor decks, etc and should be able to research and analyse key industry trends, major players and competition, financial analyses, modelling and projections.
- Before you hit the Apply key please note: Expertise in Financial Modelling and exposure to managing Investor Relations is non negotiable along with experience in working in a startup. Also this isnt a typical corporate or business finance role.
- Drive strategy initiatives for the organization attached to CEO or CFO office
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of information before sharing with investors.
- Manage existing and potential investor relationships, both impact and commercial
- Collaborate with Function leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
- Lead a variety of projects on various financial initiatives attached to CEO/CFO office
- Data Analysis of received data from various stakeholders and systems into a presentable form. Excellent MIS and analytical skills ability to make recommendations based on information gathered and sound judgment.
- Work on Financial Modelling
- Provide business finance support to the various stakeholders.
- 3-6 years experience of handling successful projects attached to CXO office
- Cross function engagement/strong stakeholder management is required
- Excellent in critical thinking skills, data analytics, modelling, and financial analytics
- Strong analytical bent of mind
- MBA in Finance from Tier 1/2 institute.
- Excellent communication skills as well as presentation skills with the ability to conduct presentations comfortably to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of Project metrics (data gathering, dashboard & reporting, trend analysis)
- Contributions to the Education industry desirable
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV, your key projects supporting the CXO office along with your current CTC. We will get back to you.