HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:1909 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
PMO Role - BFSI (9-17 yrs)
- Develop, implement, and maintain tracker of various IT projects and activities.
- Shall work as single point contact from IT side for all project and operational activity tracking and reporting. Coordination with various functional teams, vendor/partner/SI to get timely updates and ensure adherence to plan schedule.
- Ensure rigorous follow-ups on project activities with concerned stake holders. Arrange periodic reviews and ensure key points are captured and tracked.
- Shall be able to get in to the technical details of project activities, understand the pain area and ensure that issues are flagged and resolved in time
- Shall capture minor details discussed during discussion in meetings and ensure that same are converted in to action points and tracked further. Should own the activities and ensure that it is tracked till closure.
- Shall be able to capture business requirements and translate in to technical action points for tracking it further.
- Responsible for tracking implementation variety of IT projects For e,g CRM, SAP, Mobile applications, contact center, BOTS, content management learning management and collaboration platform, Analytics, BI, document management system etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.