Consultant at DelverveHR
Views:346 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
PMO Role - BFSI (6-12 yrs)
1) Job Purpose:
Responsible for end to end Project Management & Project Governance thereby ensuring project delivery as per the expected timelines along with meeting the end objectives of the Project customer.
1. Responsible for the maintenance of project management standards and process
2. Assist by advising stakeholders and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches
3. Support the successful delivery of projects undertaken by the organization through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting
Key Result Areas :
1. Maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a PMO
2. Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes. Driving adoption of the defined processes and reporting inconsistencies that need to be worked upon.
3. Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
4. Project metric monitoring and identifying improvement areas along with action plan
5. Creating Resource Utilization insights to support IT Demand Management.
1. Develop positive relationships with Business & IT Leads, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training.
2. Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
1. Participates in the development of Projects that may consist of a variety of innovation challenges including brand-led innovation, new business creation, new products, and strategic whitespace development.
2. Understand the deliverables of internal and external PMO stakeholders and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes
Financial & Risk Management
1. Monitor Project expenses to ensure achievement of cost efficiency and acting to correct any adverse variances.
2. Identify and Monitor project risks & issues to ensure that appropriate risk mitigation actions/plans are in place
1. Contributes to the flow of communication within the team, by actively participating in team meetings
2. Prepare and submit reports providing - Key Improvement- insights to the IT team Leads.
3. Ensures familiarity and compliance with all organizational policies and processes