PMO Officer - Web/Apps (3-10 yrs)
PMO Officer - Global Web/Apps
Primary responsibilities :
- Ensure timely delivery as per the product plan.
- Track implementations across clients and ensure delivery in coordination with the technology team.
- Highlight Risks in the project, to ensure everyone understands overall risk.
- Manage the QA process, to help iterate on the products.
- Manage project scope and changes. Ensure that the project is within the scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Coach, the mentor, motivate and supervise the project team. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Keep detailed track of projects and share updates with clients.
- Manage client expectations for projects. 9.Customer visits.
Skills required :
1. Should have good knowledge of any technology
2. Good experience in customer management and people management.
3. Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience with enterprise products is desirable
- Experience in banking and finance domain is a bonus
- Client facing experience in the role of a project manager.
Desired Experience :
- Should have handled small/medium projects in the past.
- Prepare product and project plans in coordination with the sales team and tech team.
- Should have worked with technical architects and developers and understands the terminology and concepts.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Experience of 3-4 years in Project Management
- 2-3 years in a PMO role
- Overall experience of 6-8 years
- Preferably from Product Organisations. But not a must.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Project Plans
- Understanding of project governance and process compliances
- Deep understanding of Project tracking and Risk assessment.
- Experience of preparing Project reports, Snapshots, MIS.
- Good team player - as he/she will need to work closely with PMs and other internal teams.