Managing Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:3830 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
PMO Leader - Senior Manager/Director - COO's Office - BPO (8-18 yrs)
This opportunity is with a BPO client and will be aligned with the COO's office. This will be at a Sr Manager/ Director level. The role holder will have the below responsibilities:
- Assist COO to manage the corporate development, operations, business verticals, support functions, growth and profitability.
- Help COO in management including complete P&L, marketing, Sales, HR, and taking company to desired level, achieving topline as per company goals.
- Support COO in preparing Organization and BU wise strategy and follow up and track all actions which comes out of various reviews.
- Assist in approval process and review the data before coming to COO desk
- Help in setting up BU wise regular reviews of strategies, Financials, Budgets Vs actuals, operational & market strategy.
- Establish and maintain the portfolio/program/project structure that aligns our delivery with our organizational goal
- Participate in definition of organizational controls, standards to plan and execute and share inputs to COO.
- Provide administrative and reporting support to the business operations across locations
- Monitor every project resourcing to ensure optimal resourcing of work demand within applicable budget parameters.
Experience & Education
i) 8-18 Yrs. of experience in similar roles from ITeS/BPO background
ii) Exposure of working in Operations, Solutions Designs, Transition in BPM Industry.
iii) Graduate any discipline. Engg/MBA from reputed Business School highly preferred.
iv) Flexible to travel
i) Certification on Project Management Course preferred
i) Excellent - MS office, excel, PPT
Skills & Attributes
i) Excellent Program Management Skills
ii) Ability to liaison and follow up with SMT(VP) above)
iii) Excellent Communication/Client Interaction/Presentation/interpersonal skills.
iv) Strong stake holder management
v) Result Orientation
vi) Ability to multitasking
vii) Industry connect