Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1826 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
PMO Lead - GMS Transformation Function (14-18 yrs)
Reporting to: Transformation Lead GMS
1. Role Objective :
- Responsible for the performance mgmt. of the GMS transformation function including the assigned transformation programs
- Define a performance metrics and targets for productivity, automation, process efficiency and centralization measure
- Establish follow up methods, monitor progress according to targets and milestones.
- Launch corrective actions in hand with the GMS Functions.
2. Detailed Duties and Responsibilities :
- Establish a metric drive transformation function and initiatives with a clear vision how measure, benchmark and monitor progress against the targets
- Definition of the program dashboard and KPIs for savings, process definition and deployment, automation and centralization
- Transformation program performance mgmt. and progress tracking
- Reporting to GMS forums
- Launching corrective actions in hand with the team to recover red flag areas
- Coordinating the PMO activities of the various transformation programs including of the PMO team coaching activities
People Management :
- Lead a virtual PMO team creating a high performance standard
3. Key Skills :
- Project management
- Performance mgmt.
- Change management
- Strong analytical and process thinking
- Team and business leadership
Experience: Total 14+ years of experience out of which 5+ years of experience in a driving large scale PMO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.