PMO - CXO Office - IT Solutions - Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading startup in the country to hire a PMO attached to the CEO's office.
This is a key role in the CEO's office and has a very specific ask so please read carefully before hitting the apply button.
Would you want to work with the CEO's office on key programs?
This role would be to directly work with CXOs and key business leaders across functions to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency in the organization.
Please note this is with a start up that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work in this kind of an environment and are passionate about the space. And more importantly you have experience of working in the CEO's office to qualify along with MBA from a top B school (non-negotiable).
- End-to-end robust cross-functional planning and identifying critical path for product delivery to customer
- Collaborate with Functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
- Own timely delivery of product to customer by working closely with Product leaders
- Build and design effective process changes and institutionalize them in the organization
- Playing an influencer role with various stakeholders to get the correct status of the projects and work out possible solutions.
- Drive adherence to timelines, proactively highlight potential conflict / risk and actively ensure timely mitigation
To fit the bill :
- You must be an MBA from a Top Tier B school with a minimum of 8 years of significant experience in project management or initiative delivery roles.
- You should have been a part of the CXOs office and have experience in cross-functional and high speed projects (Please note this criterion is non-negotiable).
- Experience working in a tech start up and managing product deliveries would be a huge plus.
- Should be well-versed with agile processes
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience on managing CEO's office projects