Associate Manager at Crescendo Global
Views:197 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
PMO Analyst - Insurance (4-7 yrs)
PMO Analyst Insurance (4-7 years)
A critical role where you would be responsible for delivery assurance for critical technology elements and providing a PMO service across Technology, aligned with the Transformation Office, including programme.
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer : A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Liaising with the Head of Strategy and assurance and providing a top class PMO experience across Technology function and understanding their requirement and plan, organize and ensure the quality of their deliverables
- Helping in establishing a framework that ensures a transparent monitoring of Program level plans, risks and issues, costs and benefits.
- A thorough review and defining standards, frameworks and services ensuring best practice is leveraged across teams and programmes, working in partnership with the Transformation Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ensuring a good understanding of customers requirements and delivering solutions and innovations to get maximum customer satisfaction.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience into PMO
- Good at understanding and having a full hands-on experience into a full project lifecycle.
- Strong domain knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors.
- PMO service across Technology, aligned with the Transformation Office, including programme.
- Knowledge of risk management principles and their impacts on projects, as well as project methodologies, planning processes and techniques
- Must have a knowledge of business analysis techniques
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
Whats store for you:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Fast track career growth.