Research Associate at Antal International
Views:1821 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
PMO Advisor/Consultant - Pharma Domain - Management Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
The Advisor/Consultant will be part of the client engagement team of a leading management consulting firm, serving a large Pharmaceutical client in India.
The consulting firm is advising the pharma client on business transformation, focusing on all aspects of the business, viz. achieving operational excellence in plants, marketing & sales improvements and strategy implementation. To achieve maximum impact, the consulting firm has set up a Program Management Office(PMO) in Mumbai to monitor and troubleshoot various ongoing improvement initiatives across plants and corporate offices.
The advisor/consultant will be part of the PMO in Mumbai and will interact will all key stakeholders to ensure that all initiatives/projects taken up for improvement are on track.
The majority of the work will be based in Mumbai with periodic visits to manufacturing locations on a need basis.
This is a 1-year contractual role, extendable based on project requirements.
The candidate needs to have work experience of 10-15 years in leading Pharma/ Automotive/ Consulting companies with strong exposure to Operations transformations/improvements, program management, and delivery.
MBA+BTech from reputed colleges preferred.
The candidate needs to have these key skills:-
1. Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing improvement ideas.
2. Exposure of the pharma industry is a must.
3. Excellent understanding of Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques and being analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and problem solve across multiple projects
4. Have to monitor the operations of the whole business transformation (Cost reduction, Quality Management, Productivity Improvement)
5. An analytically oriented and resourceful individual with the ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
6. Co-ordination with all cross-functional departments like Engg dept, QC, QA, R&D, and other stakeholders
7. Understanding of planning, cost reporting, and physical progress, monitoring of all strategic activities: R&D, QA / QC, Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Commissioning Qualification and Validation, Supply Chain, EHS
8. Should have knowledge of Production Planning and Control, Manufacturing Operations, Project Management, Plant Operations, Operations Excellence, Quality Assurance
9. Tracking the working process and evaluate its effectiveness
10. Communicate changes/ updates to the leadership team (CEO, CXO, CFO) of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.