Manager - Talent Acquisition at Directi
Views:550 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Plutus - Associate Director - Product & Program Delivery (10-15 yrs)
- Nearly 50% of banks do not upgrade old IT systems as soon as they should, and 43% of US banks still use COBOL, a programming language dating from 1959 ...and extra layers embedded on top of it are causing outage- - UK FCA in its annual report
- In other words, banking systems are outdated and cannot be easily modernized.
- Fintech have responded enthusiastically to address this problem and in India alone there are over 2,000 fintechs and neo banks currently. Each of them is looking to provide value-added services through a tech-driven approach. However, in each case, the fintech or neo bank partners with a licensed bank for core services like savings or loan accounts which are delivered through the same legacy systems and hence are constrained themselves.
- Plutus is a strategic partnership between Zeta and India's largest private sector bank HDFC with the mission to build a digital bank completely from scratch. Plutus will serve the bank's 25 mn+ consumers and drive growth to double the base to 50 Mn+ in the next 5 years. To achieve this, we- ve reimagined banking completely from the ground up.
- Plutus uses Zeta's Tachyon, a cloud-native, integrated modern core banking, processing and payments SaaS platform. Plutus is a digital led bank and payments offering initially targeted towards India's gen X, Y, Z and millennial audiences.
- With a customer-first philosophy, fortnightly releases and a modern intuitive mobile app, we are building an experience that will revolutionize banking in India. Join us to re-define this age-old industry.
About the team
The Plutus core team is organized as a multi-functional lean team of A players from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Growth Hacking, Design and UX, supported by an exceptional Support and Operations team.
The functional responsibilities will encompass the following, but not be limited to:
- Taking complete ownership of business strategy, account management, program delivery and P&L of one of the large business lines within Plutus
- Working closely with HDFC and Zeta leadership to ensure objectives are met
- Own the strategic program management function - planning, leadership buy in, prioritization and program delivery management
- Define, measure and drive initiatives to achieve high customer acquisition, retention, NPS and monetization. Design initiatives across all teams - product management, solution architecture, engineering, operations, customer support, etc.
- Understand the tradeoffs of schedule, scope and quality, making decisions as needed to meet program goals
- Keep senior management and other key stakeholders informed on program status, key activities and risks. Escalate as necessary to maintain program velocity.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout program execution. Measure program performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Work to build organizational competency in managing critical cross functional initiatives, including documentation, tool development and mentoring.
- Build and manage a mid sized team of program managers, analysts, project managers
- Define how good becomes better. In other words, establish then work from a benchmark and build a metrics dashboard to demonstrate success in program/project completion and areas for improvement
Who should apply for this role ?
- You have 10 plus years of industry experience with strong experience in managing and/or building Banking Payments products encompassing 2 or more roles across
- Account and stakeholder management
- Program Management
- Tech Solutioning
- Product Management
- Software development delivery
- You have experience managing large IT/software programs both individually and with small-mid size teams preferably in banking or fintech
- You have multi-functional exposure across account management, product management, solutioning, operations, customer support, engineering delivery management with a spike in multiple areas
- You have achieved targets in an OKR and SLA environment with an explicit emphasis on metrics
- You are solution-oriented, creative and passionate
- You posses a research mindset with strong problem solving and organisational skills
- You have a natural ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at a time
- You are extremely meticulous with an eye for detail and focus on documentation
- You have the ability to adapt and work well with people and teams and experience leading mid-size teams of 15-20 people
- and about >10 years back you equipped yourself with studies in engineering and business from a premier educational institution.