Plush - Creative Director (3-7 yrs)
Role Summary :
Plush is looking for an exceptionally motivated individual for the role of a Creative Head to lead the efforts in end-to-end brand building activities.
The ideal candidate will have both passion and experience in ground-up brand building initiatives. Candidates should demonstrate ability to chart out the course of a brand, conceptualize and drive marketing campaigns in liaison with external marketing agency.
The candidate must possess strategic creative thinking, with a strong understanding of how thoughtful commercial design can influence and strengthen a brand. Ability to come up with bold new ideas to drive the brand language forward is a key.
- Ideate and execute complete social media calendar of the Plush
- Ideate, devise and execute paid marketing on platforms like Facebook and Google
- Lead a team of designers, freelancers in executing the social media creatives
- Manage influencer campaigns
- Ability to ideate and execute work with creative professionals related to product photoshoots
- Allocate budgets every month to various paid marketing channels and show results
- 2-5 years of proven experience at marketing/branding roles preferably a new-age brand
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle many different types of projects on different timelines, with independent time-management skills
- Familiarity with building an offline and online media plan taking into account costs, targeting, and optimization levers to yield the highest ROI Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ad Manager
- Creative writing abilities
- Should have managed influencer campaigns
- Understanding of email marketing, creative editing apps (Photoshop/Illustrator), SMS marketing to execute media spends