Plivo - Sales Manager - APAC/EMEA Region (8-10 yrs)
ABOUT US :
Plivo is amongst the leading Service Providers in the CPaaS market, which is estimated to grow to a whopping 11 billion dollars by 2021. Plivo started in 2011 and has been backed by investors as Anderson Horowitz who is also the early stages investors in the companies such as Facebook, Google and Airbnb. Plivo is also part of YCombinator a most sought after incubation in the Valley and is now profitable as well. Plivo has a team of about 200 members spread between its US & India offices. Plivo has 1000's of businesses from around the globe who trust us with their Voice and Messaging needs including helping them manage their Customer interactions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and be part of a company that is disrupting a multibillion-dollar telecom space.
We are dedicated to simplify and disrupt the multi-billion telecom market. Our cloud-powered Voice and SMS APIs allow businesses to build communication applications that are scalable, low cost, and global. Thousands of well-known businesses are already built using Plivo including popular conferencing solutions, mobile communication apps, SMS marketing software, and business phone solutions and this is just the beginning.
We are looking for a talented and driven Sales Manager to join our team.
Job brief :
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Account Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we- d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you'll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company's rapid and sustainable growth.
- Own and deliver on the numbers assigned to the account executive.
- Responsible for the topline growth for the named accounts and the territories owned by the sales representative.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Awareness and knowledge of the market operated by the sales representative.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients to elaborate on the key selling points of the company.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the product to existing and new clients.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Adept at working with SFDC & other sales tools, with a good interpretation of reports and customer data.
- Evaluate customer needs and identify selling possibilities.
- Manage client relationships at existing accounts & ensuring the growth of business.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, events and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients with the ability to clearly explain the benefits of working with Plivo and creating winning opportunities.
- Ability to navigate customer accounts and of prospective buyers to map key stakeholders.
- MBA or Post Graduation from Tier I / II institutes
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role with at least 8-10 years of experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in selling a cloud-based solution.
- Managed territories and key accounts within APAC or EMEA
- Has consistently achieved his/her quota during their sales career.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations