Senior Talent acquisition at Plivo
Views:377 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Plivo - Associate Director - Product Management (8-12 yrs)
- Plivo is a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way.
- Plivo's mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on Plivo to power their voice and SMS communications at global scale.
- Founded in 2011, Plivo has over 180 employees across its US and India offices. Plivo is part of YCombinator and is backed by prominent investors, including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures.
- Plivo has been profitable for the past four years, an unusual milestone for companies of this scale. Plivo's success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector, which is estimated to grow to $10.9 billion by 2022.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- The key focus for this role is about Why and What to build. In this role, you will work with engineering, marketing, sales, and support to own your respective product end to end.
- Successful candidates will have shown the ability to ship a quality product in a fast-paced environment. It is particularly important that you have experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Ownership of one of Plivo's products to define a long-term roadmap.
- Engage with customers and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support the product.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing product stories in engineering sprints.
- Working closely with the engineering teams on new features and critical bugs.
- Internal and External stakeholder management.
- Roadmap definition and execution.
- Product training programs.
- The buck stops at you on the following key aspects of the product
- Product Quality: Bugs, Uptime, Stability, Test Process
- Product Development: User experience, New features, and enhancements
- Product Adoption: Growth, Customer Acquisition, Churn & Go-To-Market for new features.
- P&L: Pricing, Packaging, Margins
- Sustainability: Enabling Sales, Support, Solutions Engineering & Customer Success teams
Skills Required :
- At least 10 years of overall experience and 5 years of prior PM experience.
- Software development background is required.
- Experience working with REST APIs is a bonus.
- Experience with stakeholders and customer management.
Perks & Benefits:
- Empowerment to plan and execute
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Open culture and working with a young and dynamic team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Generous leave policy