Senior Executive at Plintron
Views:781 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Plintron - Director - International Business Development - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-15 yrs)
Plintron - Director - International Business Development
- Plintron is seeking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Director (BDD) in International business development (IBD) Global Team. The focus of the position will be to plan and execute GTM for focus markets and build opportunities in area of - Telco as a service (TaaS)-, directly or through Strategic Partnership / M&A
- BDD must be self-starter and efficient in multi-tasking skills to work in IBD team with strong analytics and excellent communication skills
- BDD will be responsible for identifying and engaging with prospects, generate leads, create opportunities, achieve sales targets for Plintron in focus markets. BDD should track trends in business and technology, and identify relevant opportunities
- BDD must have good exposure with international partner/channel/Jv identification and development.
- BDD should hand hold the entire JV creation process and till the go-live stage.
- BDD must be innovative and identify high impact areas to drive business. Market Research, Creating business point of views, story boards, forging newer partnerships are important element of this role.
- BDD will research about target markets, sense the market needs, define the business cases, identify partners where company could offer innovative TaaS business solutions
- BDD will facilitate conversations with potential customers/partners and create opportunities to launch TaaS
- BDD will coordinate with multiple service line leads and put together the deal structure and solution.
- BDD should be able own and to respond to proposals, legal agreements, partnership documents in challenging timeframes. Must be diligent in reviews and escalations as per company process.
- BDD should understand the sales life cycle including ability to build/close a funnel / pipeline over an extended period.
- BDD must have Client Facing Business Development experience with ability to confidently interact with CXO level business stakeholders. BDD will represent Plintron in seminars, conferences and events.
- BDD must have a fast learning curve in understanding both technology and domain as they are critical for all TaaS and MVNA deals
Required Background :
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Telecom & IT Software business development with minimum 5 years international business development
- Candidates should have international partner/channel/Jv and partner development experience
- Proven track record in opening and building international business over $10M. International experience is must.
- Prior experience in Telecom, Cloud Technologies, CPaaS, SaaS, OSS, BSS, MVNO, MVNA, MVNE will be preferred
- Cross Cultural and International business experience will be preferred
- Strong Presentation and Negotiations Skills. Diligent tracking of opportunities and high level of professional communication is a must
- Proven experience of working with cross-functional teams and senior leadership
- Practitioners with prior experience in sales aspiring for a business development roles will also be considered.
- Candidates from tier 1 B-Schools or equivalent will be preferred.
Other Job Details :
- Designation: Director - International Business Development.
- Reporting To: SVP - International Business Development
- Company : Plintron, Dubai
- Work Location Option : India or Dubai
Benefits Illustration :
This role provides immense learning opportunities and global exposure of working across multiple geographies. Besides, we offer :
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation by Company, While Outside India