Talent Acquisition at Playment
Views:1178 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Playment - Senior Manager - Supply Operations - IIM/ISB (3-6 yrs)
What do we do?
We are on a mission to expedite the AI-age by providing critical tooling infrastructure for engineers to build high accuracy AI models. Our first product is providing high-quality annotations-as-a-service for Autonomous AI (self-driving cars, drones, industrial robots). We're backed by YCombinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad. In the last 18 months, we've established ourselves as a market leader created 200M+ annotations, grown 12X in top line, acquired 50+ enterprise customers across 10+ countries including Didi, Daimler, Ford, Samsung etc.
Why is it important?
High-quality training data is quintessential to improve the precision of ML algorithms. Forbes estimates ML engineers spent 70% of their time in pre/post processing & data management steps. Companies need to build sophisticated tooling (supporting all forms of sensor data), hire and manage hundreds of skilled people to ensure high quality labeled data. Our autonomous driving customers estimate 1 hour of video data needs 800 man-hours of manual human work. Today, at the wake of autonomous car industry only few million kms of data has been labeled and 10x more will be collected before the world sees them on road. Like DevOps is critical to tech implementation, AI Ops will be a big challenge as AI development commercializes in next 5-10 years. We aim to become an AI data platform, a critical part of AI infrastructure stack.
Join us to witness & influence the unfolding of AI, which is the largest technology wave the world will ever see.
Role Description :
An opportunity to build an exceptional managed workforce which will power AI solutions with high quality training data. You will design and own the entire lifecycle of users on Playment Annotation Platform. Match relevant users with right projects to increase utilization.
- Platform level supply reliability (man-hours) & quality at scale
- Come up with strategies to ensure enough motivated + skilled annotators to align with Playment's growth.
- Own and improve the annotator experience to drive their LTV.
- Define and execute initiatives to motivate and retain annotators and promote integrity (reduce frauds and spams)
- Community management : Improve annotator retention on the platform through engagement campaigns and retention programs.
- Vendor management : Manage the utilisation, quality and cost of captive workforce.
- Collaborate with project management team to ensure accurate supply estimations for each project.
- Plan supply allocation based on project pipeline and work towards automating supply allocation.
- Define and execute project marketing strategies to create awareness about the projects and onboard annotators to the project
- Ensure the annotators who are allocated to each project are motivated and are actively contributing to the project.
- Collaborate with product team to suggest features to scale Playment worker community
- Build effective communication channels and track adoption
- Has at-least 3 year of experience in operations of a B2C product (Defining processes, driving the execution strategy and managing a team). Overall experience of at-least 4-5 years is expected.
- MBA from Tier-1 College (ISB/IIM)
- Excellent communication skills with experience in presenting data driven insights
- Should be execution oriented and should be able to get things done
- Understanding of product management is good to have