Talent Acquisition at Playment
Views:658 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Playment - Senior Engagement Manager (7-10 yrs)
What do we do?
We are on a mission to expedite the AI-age by providing critical tooling infrastructure for engineers to build high accuracy AI models. Our first product is providing high-quality annotations-as-a-service for Autonomous AI (self-driving cars, drones, industrial robots). We're backed by YCombinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad. In the last 18 months, we've established ourselves as a market leader created 200M+ annotations, grown 12X in top line, acquired 50+ enterprise customers across 10+ countries including Didi, Daimler, Ford, Samsung etc.
Why is it important?
High-quality training data is quintessential to improve the precision of ML algorithms. Forbes estimates ML engineers spent 70% of their time in pre/post processing & data management steps. Companies need to build sophisticated tooling (supporting all forms of sensor data), hire and manage hundreds of skilled people to ensure high quality labeled data. Our autonomous driving customers estimate 1 hour of video data needs 800 man-hours of manual human work. Today, at the wake of autonomous car industry only few million kms of data has been labeled and 10x more will be collected before the world sees them on road. Like DevOps is critical to tech implementation, AI Ops will be a big challenge as AI development commercializes in next 5-10 years. We aim to become an AI data platform, a critical part of AI infrastructure stack.
This is a leadership role where you would be managing delivery and management relations of multiple strategic accounts for Playment. You'd be leading a team across functions and be responsible for P&L of in multi-million dollars in revenue. You'd be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Developing and nurturing senior management relationships with the customer/partners.
- Building deep domain expertise in Autonomous AI space to consult the customers & solve complex problems.
- Principle contact for operational & tactical issues representing delivery of all services (all functions) to the customer/partner.
- Managing customer/partner expectations by developing performance metrics & reporting, escalation management & communication plan.
- Owning the P&L for large multi-million dollar accounts.
- Hiring & managing a team of smart colleagues across multiple functions.
- Working actively with sales folks to help convert large multi-million dollar deals.
What do we need?
- Minimum experience of 7 years in engineering/IT consulting domain in delivery roles.
- Team building and management experience is a must. Should be an inspiring leader.
- Great problem solving skills. Should be able to manage crisis & conflicts.
- Should have worked across multiple domains in the past.
- Ability to see the larger picture + strong operational attitude.