Talent Acquisition at Playment
Views:1264 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Playment - Mid Market Account Executive (4-6 yrs)
What we do?
We are on a mission to expedite the AI-age by providing critical tooling infrastructure for engineers to build high accuracy AI models. Our first product is providing high-quality annotations-as-a-service for Autonomous AI (self-driving cars, drones, industrial robots). We're backed by YCombinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad. In the last 18 months, we've established ourselves as a market leader created 1B+ annotations, grown 12X in top line, acquired 100+ enterprise customers across 12+ countries including Daimler, Continental, Samsung, Nuro, Didi etc.
Why is it important ?
High-quality training data is quintessential to improve the precision of ML algorithms. Forbes estimates ML engineers spent 70% of their time in pre/post-processing & data management steps. Companies need to build sophisticated tooling (supporting all forms of sensor data), hire and manage hundreds of skilled people to ensure high quality labeled data. Our autonomous driving customers estimate 1 hour of video data needs 800 man-hours of manual human work. Today, at the wake of autonomous car industry only few million kms of data has been labeled and 10x more will be collected before the world sees them on road. Like DevOps is critical to tech implementation, AI Ops will be a big challenge as AI development commercializes in next 5-10 years. We aim to become an AI data platform, a critical part of AI infrastructure stack.
Why we need you ?
Playment's growth from another crowdsourcing company to the trusted data annotation partner for Auto Enterprises across the globe is because of a well-oiled sales engine. We- re looking for outcome-driven Salespeople who will drive Playment's growth by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy customers.
Here's what a typical day would consist of:
- Evaluating your pipeline of leads and deals based on the territory development plan that you- d frozen at the beginning of the quarter.
- Research and add new accounts into your pipeline using both proven sales methods and you- re own experimental acquisition strategies. Maybe ping your marketing colleague.
- Conduct product demonstrations and engage in high-level conversations with your prospects. Understand customer problems and carve out the best possible Playment solutions on the fly.
- Use Salesforce to track your opportunity movement and collate deal-level data to close deals faster.
- Initiate and set-up cadences to develop executive relationships with your customers and drive upsell activities.
- Collaborate with operations, product, and marketing teams to improve and optimize Playment's go-to-market strategies, ensure successful pilots and execute custom requirements for your customers.
- Work along with the leadership team on converting and delivering a positive experience for your key accounts.
You- d be a perfect fit if you have:
- At least 4 years of sales experience - Have engaged with stakeholders at both business and technology level using a consultative selling approach.
- Eyes on the prize - Closing annual contracts worth up to $100k, while managing yearly quota greater than $1M.
- Managed customers located overseas - 90% of Playment's business arrives from across the shores.
- Strong customer value orientation - You care about your customers- success (as much as achieving quota)!
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision - Occasional one-time ownership won- t cut it. We- re looking for a lean, mean, revenue-generating machine!
- Strong business acumen - Ability to understand distinct, complex technical requirements and suggest custom solutions. And the foresight to expand Playment's services for your customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - After all, you- ll still need to communicate value and win deals.
Brownie-Points if you have:
- Set-up you own prospecting/outbound sales cadences end-to-end.
- The ability to navigate through ambiguities in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience drafting and managing the entire process of an RFP/RFQ Response.
- A strong network or knowledge about AI and/or Auto industry.
And here's what you- ll get:
- A deep understanding of selling within an extremely highly competitive, and growing AI industry.
- Working directly with the Cofounders.
- Travel opportunities around the world for client meetings and conferences.