Talent Acquisition at Playment
Views:844 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Playment - HR Generalist Role (4-6 yrs)
What do we do?
We are on a mission to expedite the AI-age by providing critical tooling infrastructure for engineers to build high accuracy AI models. Our first product is providing high-quality annotations-as-a-service for Autonomous AI (self-driving cars, drones, industrial robots). We're backed by YCombinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad. In the last 18 months, we've established ourselves as a market leader created 200M+ annotations, grown 12X in top line, acquired 50+ enterprise customers across 10+ countries including Didi, Daimler, Ford, Samsung etc.
We are one of the top 10 startups in India as declared by Linkedin.
Why is it important?
High-quality training data is quintessential to improve the precision of ML algorithms. Forbes estimates ML engineers spent 70% of their time in pre/post-processing & data management steps. Companies need to build sophisticated tooling (supporting all forms of sensor data), hire and manage hundreds of skilled people to ensure high quality labeled data. Our autonomous driving customers estimate 1 hour of video data needs 800 man-hours of manual human work. Today, in the wake of the autonomous car industry only a few million kms of data have been labeled and 10x more will be collected before the world sees them on road. Like DevOps is critical to tech implementation, AI Ops will be a big challenge as AI development commercializes in the next 5-10 years. We aim to become an AI data platform, a critical part of AI infrastructure stack.
Join us to witness & influence the unfolding of AI, which is the largest technology wave the world will ever see.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand various hiring requirements, both technical and non-technical.
- Use various portals such as Linkedin, Angellist, Twitter, Hirist, IIMJobs, network etc to reach out to potential employees, tell them about the interesting stuff we are building at Playment and get them interested in Playment.
- Provide awesome experience to potential employees by active engagement during the process.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in scheduling interviews and ensure fair judgment across competencies.
- Personally judge if the candidate would be a cultural fit.
- Negotiate and roll out offers.
- Manages the entire employee lifecycle - onboarding to exit.
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure all employees have great working experience at Playment + celebrate success to various milestones we achieve along the way.
- Engage with employees to understand their concerns and implement a strong feedback loop with the management.
- Come up with various employee engagement activities to ensure a high 'happiness quotient'.
- Build a strong employee branding for both internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in talent acquisition + business partner roles in a startup.
- Experience in building A-class teams. Past experience in employee branding a big plus.
- Extremely high on empathy. Uncanny ability to understand people and their problems.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.