Talent Acquisition at Playment
Views:820 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Playment - Head - Supply Operations (5-8 yrs)
What do we do?
We are on a mission to expedite the AI-age by providing critical tooling infrastructure for engineers to build high accuracy AI models. Our first product is providing high-quality annotations-as-a-service for Autonomous AI (self-driving cars, drones, industrial robots). We're backed by YCombinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad. In the last 18 months, we've established ourselves as a market leader created 200M+ annotations, grown 12X in top line, acquired 50+ enterprise customers across 10+ countries including Didi, Daimler, Ford, Samsung etc.
We are one of the top 10 startups in India as declared by Linkedin.
Why is it important?
High-quality training data is quintessential to improve the precision of ML algorithms. Forbes estimates ML engineers spent 70% of their time in pre/post-processing & data management steps. Companies need to build sophisticated tooling (supporting all forms of sensor data), hire and manage hundreds of skilled people to ensure high quality labeled data. Our autonomous driving customers estimate 1 hour of video data needs 800 man-hours of manual human work. Today, in the wake of the autonomous car industry only a few million kms of data have been labeled and 10x more will be collected before the world sees them on road. Like DevOps is critical to tech implementation, AI Ops will be a big challenge as AI development commercializes in the next 5-10 years. We aim to become an AI data platform, a critical part of AI infrastructure stack.
Join us to witness & influence the unfolding of AI, which is the largest technology wave the world will ever see.
Prerequisites To Join Us
We are building a unique product to solve complex operational tasks in real-time at scale with the help of data science, machine learning, computer vision, and crowd-sourcing.
We are building a large network of annotators across India to meet the demands of the growing training data needs of our customers.
You will be a key leader in Supply Ops and Playment and oversee all things to do with annotators to ensure we- re engaged with right people while reducing costs of operation. We- re looking for a strategic problem-solver who will also lead and grow our operations team.
We don't believe in over-hiring, we are molding a team of the best and brightest minds around.
- You will drive Playment Supply Platform 2.0 Initiative to help the business grow by 5X
- You will come up with strategies to build a partner network to align with Playment's growth.
- You will develop KPIs for your team and collaborate throughout the organization to achieve those KPIs and company-wide objectives
- Identify the need to hire and build a team to scale operations and training for annotators
- Collaborate with the product team to
- Optimize supply allocation
- Build effective communication channels
- Optimize annotation tools
- Improve Annotator experience
- Define, implement & automate process flows
- You must have spent at least 5 years of in operations of a B2C product with hands-on experience on defining processes, driving the execution strategy and managing a team.
- You must be an excellent communicator, you'll be presenting your ideas and work to the entire org.
- You have a quantitative background with strong analytical and a problem-solving mindset to solve business problems
- You think strategically and are not afraid to roll up the sleeves to get work done
- You have worked directly on a product or tech team which helped solve a business problem
- It's good to have an understanding of product management
Nice to have :
- Management consulting experience with a top tier firm
- Experience working in a high growth startup
- Experience owning growth metrics in an operational capacity