Talent Acquisition at Playment
Views:1936 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:299
Playment - Engagement Manager (2-8 yrs)
What do we do?
We are on a mission to expedite the AI-age by providing critical tooling infrastructure for engineers to build high accuracy AI models. Our first product is providing high-quality annotations-as-a-service for Autonomous AI (self-driving cars, drones, industrial robots). We're backed by YCombinator, SAIF Partners & Google Launchpad. In the last 18 months, we've established ourselves as a market leader created 200M+ annotations, grown 12X in top line, acquired 50+ enterprise customers across 10+ countries including Didi, Daimler, Ford, Samsung etc.
We are one of the top 10 startups in India as declared by Linkedin.
Why is it important?
- High-quality training data is quintessential to improve the precision of ML algorithms. Forbes estimates ML engineers spent 70% of their time in pre/post-processing & data management steps.
- Companies need to build sophisticated tooling (supporting all forms of sensor data), hire and manage hundreds of skilled people to ensure high quality labeled data. Our autonomous driving customers estimate 1 hour of video data needs 800 man-hours of manual human work. Today, in the wake of the autonomous car industry only a few million kms of data have been labeled and 10x more will be collected before the world sees them on road. Like DevOps is critical to tech implementation, AI Ops will be a big challenge as AI development commercializes in the next 5-10 years. We aim to become an AI data platform, a critical part of AI infrastructure stack.
Join us to witness & influence the unfolding of AI, which is the largest technology wave the world will ever see.
- Proven delivery track record with strong problem solving/analytical skills to deliver high-quality outcomes.
- Proactive Risk and Escalation management skills to manage cross-functional/multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience in meeting Business Plan targets, Manage budget for the projects in terms of revenue and profitability
- Align actions to practice and implement Company Vision, Mission, Strategy and Objectives.
- Strong communication and leadership skills to build a collaborative approach, both within the firm and customer organization for timely execution
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement and instills the principles of this culture in the team.
- Work with support teams to manage operational issues such as fulfillment, client relationships
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed - Have high energy to lead and drive business
- Entrepreneurial mindset and understands a start-up culture - Positive attitude and desire to learn new technologies
- You are a confident and clear communicator - You defend ideas with objectivity
- You possess strong Interpersonal and people facing skills