Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:391 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Play Games24x7 - Senior Product Manager (3-10 yrs)
Games24x7 is India's leading multi-game platform. Founded by Bhavin Pandya and Trivikraman Thampy in 2006, Games24x7 is an India headquartered online gaming company with a portfolio that spans skill games (RummyCircle and My11Circle) and casual games (Ultimate Games).
With a community of over 70 million gaming enthusiasts, the company has recently ventured into the $70 billion global gaming market with specific focus on the United States and will continue to grow internationally and domestically through its innovative games. The diverse, talented, and passionate Games24x7 team is spread across three continents with offices in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kiev, Philadelphia, and Miami. For more information, visit www.games24x7.com
Summary of Role :
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will drive new product initiatives on RummyCircle.com. The candidate will live and breathe the product, will need to understand our players better than anyone, and ideate and implement features that drive long term retention, engagement and revenue. The ideal candidate is both strategic and detail-oriented, has proven product management experience, and is equally comfortable working with all stakeholders. The candidate comes with team management experience and is able to effectively get team members to ramp up and deliver on the planned roadmap. The work environment is fast-paced and results driven.
1. Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing product by collating requests from both internal stakeholders and customers. Own long term revenue and retention feature roadmap.
2. Assist in developing product strategy and roadmap for RummyCircle.com product. The product roadmap is created by analyzing and prioritizing projects, determining the product design & development effort and negotiating the launch timeframes with development teams
3. Create functional and UI specifications, business cases and wire frames, conduct specification reviews with requestor groups and development teams and be the main contact for the specifications during the development and implementation phases.
4. Interface with all relevant stake holders to drive timely, seamless and successful rollouts.
5. Define, track and improve key product metrics and monitor those metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various features performance and report key findings.
6. Be the first point of escalation for any product related problems/queries.
7. Evaluate new product opportunities for Company fit from audience and technology perspective. Analyze internal systems and recommend software enhancements to improve productivity.
1. Create and maintain relevant product documentation for various internal customers
What you should have:
1. At least 4-5 years of experience building online products with at least 3 years as Product Manager.
2. Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
3. Prior experience of managing a team.
4. Ability to define and analyze metrics to inform the success of products.
5. Acumen to guide business goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
6. Ability to combine data from various sources such as usability studies, research, and analytics tools to take holistic view for new feature development
7. Attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities simultaneously.
8. Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
9. Flair for good user experience leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors / devices.
10. Ability to empathize with stakeholders and customers alike to deliver "right" solutions.
11. Understanding of online services, Internet and consumer software markets. Appreciation for online games is highly desirable.
12. Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
13. Proven ability to create business cases, detailed functional specifications and wire frames, with an excellent track record of developing and launching online products.
14. Good knowledge of best practices in Product Management.
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore