Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:720 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Play Games24x7 - Marketing Manager - Retention - My11Circle (4-6 yrs)
Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India's largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
About My11Circle.com :
Play Games24x7 Pvt. Ltd. operates India's fastest growing fantasy website, www.My11Circle.com, with more than 10 million players across two games. My11Circle offers the simplest online fantasy game in popular formats for free and for cash. The app offers an extremely secure playing environment with multiple payment options and a quick withdrawal system.
Summary of Role :
Retention Marketing Manager plays a critical role in supporting various marketing campaigns for providing the best fantasy game playing experience. This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement the most innovative marketing strategies and use the most cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns. You will get to work on various aspects of consumer marketing.
Data is the DNA of every team member at My11Circle.com. All departments perform rigorous data analysis to take day to day decisions at all stages of player life cycle right from acquisition to retention. MM will have to study the player life cycle and build an understanding of player behavior from all aspects.
Responsibilities include :
- Spend time on the app, play and get a first-hand understanding of how the app works.
- Study market research data to build a broad understanding of a typical fantasy player.
- Analyze funnel data and understand the player movement on the app.
Marketing Execution :
- Understand revenue and retention strategy and the impact of external sports environment on it.
- Support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various campaigns.
- Work with agencies to manage retention campaigns and hit monthly retention and revenue targets.
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities :
1. Perform creative analysis
2. Funnel analysis
3 Take Full ownership for execution of various campaigns on revenue and retention.
4. Work with creative designers / web designers to ensure timely execution of campaigns.
5. Manage and own project timelines, creative quality, and content effectiveness.
6. Work with agency to co-ordinate the campaign content, creative delivery.
7 Create/Work within the reporting framework to analyze effectiveness of all campaigns.
8 Engage in data analysis to improve and refine campaign performance.
Minimum Job Qualifications :
[E - Expected] [D - Desirable]
- E - B-Tech / M-Tech + MBA Marketing from a very well reputed college and a hunger for learning and implementing marketing.
- E - Excellent academic record, strong logical and analytical skills.
- E - 3- 6 years of experience in marketing, research, operations (preferably online)
- D - Should have experience with cross-selling campaigns and handling premium customers in B2C online space
- D - Ability to work with data and uncover insights into consumer mindset.
- E - Out of the box thinker and innovator.
- E - Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills.