Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:898 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Play Games24x7 - Head - User Growth - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India's largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Devise and execute a data-led user growth strategy for RummyCircle
- Uncover creative, non-traditional, and cost-effective new methods of acquiring users (like partnerships, etc)
- Test and implement offline marketing campaigns
- Devise strategies to scale beyond the usual and broaden the top of the funnel using paid and unpaid digital acquisition channels (like PPC, social (paid & unpaid), affiliates, SEO, content, email, and more)
- Work closely with product and performance marketing teams to optimize the top of the funnel
- Undertake consumer research to identify user needs and current friction points and come up with analysis or consumer understanding backed ideas to unlock growth
- Revamp the referral program for RummyCircle to unlock growth via referrals
- Build, lead and recruit the growth team
Desired Skill Set :
- 7-10 years of experience with premium B School background with proven learning agility
- Top of the line digital marketing leader with relevant top-of-the-funnel experience in scaling up digital companies ( E-Commerce / FinTech / Gaming / Tech Start-Ups etc ) and ability to build out ideas & growth marketing to accelerate business.
- Ability to lead a team and work with diverse, matrixed stakeholders
- Knowledge of Analytics, Attribution, and Planning tools (e.g. Branch, Appsflyer, DCM, etc.).
- Experience and ability to manage scale (strong knowledge of organized players (Facebook/Google etc) and Affiliate platforms as well as experience to build fresh Acquisition sources by challenging the status quo and envisaging a spectrum of possibilities beyond plain vanilla optimization towards automation