Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:937 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Play Games24x7 - Head - Retention Marketing (7-17 yrs)
Summary of Role:
The Head of Retention will be the strategic marketing leader of the business. The incumbent would be passionate about understanding the player behavior as they navigate through our gaming platform. Through this understanding, they will develop strategic and tactical differentiators that are critical to the retention of users. The Head of Retention will be a hands-on, high energy, ambitious individual who thrives in a fast paced and highly demanding start-up environment.
Responsibilities include -
- Build upon the core retention marketing and product strategy for scaling up of the revenues.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly, annual revenue growth.
- Develop retention execution plans and deliver on retention targets within time and budget.
- Complete ownership of retention marketing campaigns, promotional budget allocation and communication to existing players.
- Effectively utilize all digital channels like FB, YouTube, push notifications, SMS & emails etc to target users with relevant and personalized communication
- Work with art and content teams to ensure timely execution of campaigns with no errors.
- Analyze campaign and creative performance for continuous improvement in engagement with marketing communication.
- Build and lead a team of campaign managers, analytics managers and analysts. Allocate retention resources to different campaigns based on budget.
- Have a measurement driven mindset to measure, optimize and scale retention growth channels.
- Lead product marketing efforts by improving key conversion metrics through consumer journey improvement in a scientific manner.
- Use data, customer insights, feedback, journey mapping and customer-centric thinking to deeply understand the customer lifecycle and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage
- Obsess over customers and deep dive into their engagement with My11Circle. Use this knowledge to identify lapser behavior and build marketing communication and a platform experience that converts potential lapsed users & light users to engaged users
- Conceive, design and deploy event-based marketing programs (during IPL and similar high viewership events)
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics, marketing ops and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- Partner with Data Science to leverage machine learning to automate campaigns and improve targeting
Minimum Job Qualifications: 7+ years of marketing experience
- Strong understanding of setting and executing AB tests to drive retention rate improvement
- Should possess very strong understanding of the creative process to drive user retention
- Should have experience building and leading teams to achieve retention goals
- Should have obsessive focus on clearly measurable ROI
- Should have worked with product team to execute product strategy