Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:383 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Play Games24x7 - Head - Quality Excellence (8-12 yrs)
- Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
- In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India's largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Summary of Role:
- As part of the customer experience team, the goal of the Quality Assurance group is to continually make our customer interactions better through evaluation of customer contacts and employee coaching. The team is dedicated to identifying opportunities for improvement, communicating those ideas and working together to implement solutions. We're growing and evolving fast and are looking for a leader to design and build the future of Games 24x7 quality for the contact centre.
- This is an exciting role with the opportunity to implement big ideas and have a real impact on the customer experience. He/she will report to the Head-CRM.
- We're looking for an experienced Quality Head who has a demonstrated background of taking Customer Service Agent QA to the next level. We're looking for an individual who's interested not only in developing a program, but more importantly, providing the actionable insights and drive to make a difference to our players/users, our employees and our company.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Quality Assurance Analysts in the quality evaluation of our interactions between our Customer Service Agents and Players/Users
- Design the QA process, KPIs and reporting to provide actionable insights and outcomes to agent and product performance, including themes, trends and emerging issues
- Identify, communicate and execute against opportunities to be better for our player/user and our employees
- Partner with key contacts throughout the business to improve training and processes that improve the customer experience
- Define and execute business goals for the QA team, including the establishment of performance standards, metrics, and reporting.
- Assign and monitor workload and performance of Quality Assurance Analysts
- Facilitate periodic calibration sessions with contact center leadership and other areas of operations to ensure consistency in the evaluation process.
- Participate in special projects or tasks as assigned
- 8+ years prior experience managing a quality assurance team for an inbound, chat and ticketing contact center.
- Deep Pareto understanding.
- Six Sigma (Black belt).
- Familiarity with quality industry methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Ability to develop insightful, actionable reporting, with a proficiency in the use of software and analytics to create reports.
- Analytical skills that demonstrate the ability to think analytically and synthesize and share complex information.
- Strong communication with an ability to tell a clear and compelling story through presentations and reporting.
- Promoting a positive and motivating culture that emphasizes the customer experience while providing growth and development to our employees.
- Leading and succeeding in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment.