Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:745 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Play Games24x7 - Head - Customer Engagement (7-15 yrs)
Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India's largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
Summary of Role
- The Head - Customer Engagement is responsible for both the program optimization (player acquisition, engagement, and retention) and the modeling, analysis and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for various assigned loyalty and engagement defined programs.
- Building new programs and contributing to the acquisition and retention of players
- Develops and manages the external marketing plans that support program growth including new player acquisition and existing player engagement optimization
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities
- Plan and execute different customer journeys in regard to the strategic target for each of the segments defined
- Develop and implement strategies that help in growth of transactions/ engagement with the existing customer base using the CRM database
- Deeply understand customer engagement and drive personalization to engage them through a rewards mechanism.
- Handle organic acquisition through BAF programs
- Keep and nurture relationships with external agencies and suppliers
- Support marketing objectives to create a consistent brand experience across all channels.
- Stay updated on CRM and customer loyalty best practices.
- Manage allocated budget
- MBA/ PGDM from a reputed University.
- 7-12 years of experience in digital marketing, CRM and loyalty programs.
- A history of building and leveraging customer segmentation and understanding of customer journeys to increase engagement and business results.
- Should have developed and implemented strategies that grow customer acquisition through loyalty and referrals
- Possess deep experience in building and managing consumer facing loyalty programs
- Should have driven acquisition from multiple channels
- Portray high level of synchronisation within the broader marketing team and communication channels
- Expertise in data enrichment and CIP (Customer intelligence programs)
- High agility in segmentation and funneling of the customers to effectively lead acquisition through organic channels
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with many concurrent campaigns
- Innovative problem solver, intensely detail-oriented and results-focused.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.