Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:1097 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Play Games24x7 - Associate Marketing Manager - Marketing Acquisition (3-4 yrs)
Play Games24x7 - Associate Marketing Manager - Marketing Acquisition
- Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showingthe first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company thathappens to love games!
- In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is Indias largest mobile games businesstoday and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion marketby 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other tech opportunities.
- Associate Marketing Manager plays a critical role in supporting various marketing campaigns for acquisitions, conversion and retention. This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement the most innovative marketing strategies and use the most cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns. You will get to work on various aspects of consumer marketing.
- Data is the DNA of every team member at RummyCircle.com. All departments perform rigorous data analysis to take day to day decisions at all stages of player life cycle right from acquisition to retention. AMM will be contributing to all parts of the player life cycle on the site. AMM will have to study the player life cycle and build an understanding of player behavior from all aspects. AMM will support in executing multiple campaigns for driving acquisitions, conversions, revenue and retention.
Responsibilities include :
- Spend time on the website, play and get a first-hand understanding of how the website works.
- Study market research data to build a broad understanding of a typical rummy player.
- Analyze funnel data and understand the player movement on the website.
- Analyze conversion data and identify pain drop-off points and accordingly build an action plan
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage users.
Marketing Execution :
- Understand acquisition, conversion, and revenue and retention strategy.
- Support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various campaigns.
- Work with agencies to manage acquisition campaigns and hit monthly conversion and cost targets.
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities
- Perform creative analysis
- Funnel analysis
- Take Full ownership for execution of various campaigns on acquisition, conversion, revenue and retention.
- Work with creative designers/web designers to ensure timely execution of campaigns.
- Manage and own project timelines, creative quality, and content effectiveness.
- Work with agency to coordinate the campaign content, creative delivery.
- Create/Work within the reporting framework to analyze the effectiveness of all campaigns.
- Engage in data analysis to improve and refine campaign performance.
Minimum Job Qualifications :
- Expected] [D - Desirable]
- B-Tech / M-Tech / Economics UG/PG / Statistics US/PG / MBA Marketing/Finance from a very well reputed college and a hunger for learning and implementing marketing.
- Excellent academic record, strong logical and analytical skills.
- 3 - 4 years of experience in marketing, finance, research, operations (preferably online)
- Must have experience on Facebook Ads.
- Ability to work with data and uncover insights into consumer mindset.
- Out of the box thinker and innovator.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills.
- Worked on Digital Campaigns
Location : Mumbai