Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:3690 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Play Games24x7 - Associate Manager - Marketing (2-4 yrs)
The Games24x7 Team Member
If you have boundless energy, are bubbling with bright ideas, are extremely hard working and have no problems taking a hands-on approach to your work, we are the right destination for you. While we value tremendously problem-solving skills, we value even more problem finding skills. People who have risen the fastest in our company are those that have a keen eye for detecting critical business problems and then solving them. The Games24x7 work atmosphere is very amiable, and at the same time always charged with excitement. The dynamic nature of our business ensures that all our team members are able to see how their contributions benefit the business. We encourage our team members to take responsibility and grow into future leaders in our company and the industry
Position/Role Description :
- Associate Marketing Manager plays a critical role in supporting various marketing campaigns for acquisitions, conversion and retention.
- This role will offer immense insights and learning in the online entertainment space and skill gaming industry in India. You will learn and implement the most innovative marketing strategies and use the most cutting edge marketing tools to implement various campaigns. You will get to work on various aspects of consumer marketing.
- Data is the DNA of every team member at RummyCircle.com. All departments perform rigorous data analysis to take day to day decisions at all stages of player life cycle right from acquisition to retention. AMM will be contributing to all parts of the player's life cycle on the site. AMM will have to study the player life cycle and build an understanding of player behavior from all aspects. AMM will support in executing multiple campaigns for driving acquisitions, conversions, revenue and retention.
Player Life Cycle: Acquisition - Conversion - Revenue Enhancement - Retention
1. Acquisition :
The acquisition team advertises on various media channels and drives new players to the site. This involves working with many online marketing networks, ad-networks, Google, Facebook, affiliates, offline activations, events, print ads, radio, partnerships and other ATL and BTL activities. The team works with an in-house creative team and agency to come up with new acquisition concepts and creates new communication messages to talk to the masses and bring them to the site to play rummy.
2. Conversion :
The Conversion team supports by providing highly optimized landing pages, strong actionable content, new offers and the right hooks at the right time to converting the new traffic to register, try a game and make their first deposit. This means you would be running various A/B tests on landing pages, trying out new offers, leveraging content, running email and SMS campaigns, etc. to drive higher conversions.
3. Customer Intelligence and Loyalty (Retention) :
- The Customer Intelligence and Loyalty team drives incremental revenues and enhancing player retention and loyalty. It also requires rigorous data analysis to understand how players evolve over time in their spending patterns and what is it that gets players to spend more or less over time.
- This understanding, in turn, feeds into constant optimization of the retention strategy. You will be supporting in running various promotional tournaments, trying out new offers, leveraging website content, running email and SMS campaigns etc. to drive higher revenue and retention.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities :
- Spend time on the website, play and get a first-hand understanding of how the website works.
- Study market research data to build a broad understanding of a typical rummy player.
- Analyze funnel data and understand the player movement on the website.
- Analyze conversion data and identify pain drop-off points and accordingly build an action plan
- Think of creative concepts to convert and engage users.
Marketing Execution :
- Understand acquisition, conversion, and revenue and retention strategy.
- Support in preparing and executing monthly marketing calendar for various campaigns.
- Work with agencies to manage acquisition campaigns and hit monthly conversion and cost targets.
- Perform extensive campaign analysis daily, weekly, monthly to find growth opportunities
- Perform creative analysis
- Funnel analysis
- Take Full ownership for the execution of various campaigns on the acquisition, conversion, revenue, and retention.
- Work with creative designers/web designers to ensure timely execution of campaigns.
- Manage and own project timelines, creative quality, and content effectiveness.
- Work with agency to coordinate the campaign content, creative delivery.
- Create/Work within the reporting framework to analyze the effectiveness of all campaigns.
- Engage in data analysis to improve and refine campaign performance.
Job Specifications :
[ E - Expected] [D - Desirable]
- E - B-Tech / M-Tech / Economics UG/PG / Statistics US/PG / MBA Marketing/Finance from a very well reputed college and a hunger for learning and implementing marketing.
- E - Excellent academic record, strong logical and analytical skills.
- E - 2 - 4 years of experience in marketing, finance, research, operations (preferably online)
- D - Should have experience with at least two of organizing promotional events, running new customer communication programs or running customer retention programs.
- D - Ability to work with data and uncover insights into the consumer mindset.
- E - Out of the box thinker and innovator.
- E - Excellent communication (oral and written) and analytical skills.