Manager - Talent Acquisition at Play Games24x7
Views:1710 Applications:509 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Play Games24x7 - Assistant Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Games24x7 was one of the first entrants in the gaming industry in 2006, when India started showing the first signs of promise for online gaming. We turned profitable by 2010 in just four years and grew 200x in the next decade. We are a technology powered analytics and data science company that happens to love games!
In 2018-19, the mobile games market in India generated over $600 million in revenues. With close to 450 people in its Mumbai and Bangalore offices, Games24x7 is India's largest mobile games business today and is very well positioned to become the 800-pound gorilla of what will be a $2 billion market by 2022. While Games24x7 continues to invest aggressively in its India centric mobile games, it is also diversifying its business by investing in international gaming and other
1. Planning and Strategizing creative assets for running effective digital marketing campaigns, including Facebook, Google, Search, Email, Display Advertising.
2. Maintaining our brand and media presence across all digital channels. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns with the help of the campaign marketing team.
3. Developing and executing marketing collaterals for one of fastest growing fantasy sports app "My11Circle" to achieve Marketing & Business objectives.
4. Identify consumer insights & player behaviour to develop communication strategy across owned & earned digital platforms
5. Developing creative content for end to end management of digital media campaigns - banners, landing pages, innovative ad formats, ad copies, videos etc. to drive awareness and generate demand.
6. Coordination with Design team, Campaign management team and Product team to ensure that our campaigns further build on the product proposition and help us meet the defined business objectives i.e. Acquiring new players for My11Circle app.
7. Improving positive sentiment around brand with proactive and reactive content seeding
8. Inspire and engage the in-house design team, creative agency and key publishers to deliver campaigns that stand- out.
9. Execute Industry-first innovations that establish My11Circle as a leader in this domain.
Desired Skills And Competencies :
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising domain preferably with a digital marketing agency or a brand that is/was present primarily in the digital ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Brand Communication, Social Media Marketing, Analytics, SEO & SEM, Online reputation Management, Campaign Management, Digital Researches
- Familiarity with digital media landscape in India and its role in the overall marketing mix.
- Ability to think creatively and effectively manage coordination between different teams and stakeholders.