Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:322 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Plant/Site Head - Chemical Manufacturing (12-20 yrs)
PLANT/SITE HEAD (Chemical Manufacturing)
- To plan, organize & direct the Manufacturing Operations, industrial engineering, maintenance & logistics in a manner which assures the most effective return on assets employed.
- Direct & coordinate plant operations within Co's policies & procedures
- You will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Responsible Accountable over all Operations (Like Production, QA, QC, Engineering Maintenance Projects, Process, EHS Administration function.)
- Responsible for-Profit Loss of Sites from Operations Point of View.
- Responsible for handling End to end Operation.
- Responsible for External Audit Internal Audit.
- Implementation of Quality Management System as per Company /Statutory Guideline.
- Manpower Planning for the Responsible department's actualizations.
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Perform analysis of manufacturing materials and determining optimum control levels.
- Develop and motivate cost-effective alternatives ad improvements to production processes.
- Leading, managing, and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure adherence to timelines and milestones deliverables as per plan.
- Reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction / quality failures, and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement and energy conservation
- Responsible for Smooth Production Operation without major distributions in the organization.
MIS Reports as per the management requirement.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE or BSc Chemistry with At least 15 years management experience of Heading the Chemical Manufacturing Plant and operations.
2. Excellent understanding of Chemicals batch technology in a general-purpose multi-product environment
3. Experience in implementing change (Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma ideal)
4. Excellent people skills, natural team player and the ability to coach.
5. Excellent understanding of chemicals manufacturing regulations
6. Above all you must be a hand's-on manager who can quickly gain the respect of the workforce yet have the leadership qualities to drive through the necessary changes at the plant.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.