Consultant at Antal International
Views:469 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Quality Leader (12-18 yrs)
Plant Quality Leader_Female
- Manages the development, implementation, and maintenance of the plant Quality System.
- Establishes and maintains quality assurance standards, procedures, and controls.
- Manages the plant Quality function in the achievement of Cummins Operating System improvement objectives for the plant.
- Provides functional leadership for achievement of Annual Operating Plan objectives at the plant.
- Responsible for the quality of products produced and for work stoppages if a problem is discovered affecting the product.
- Determines quality project priorities and allocates resources to accomplish the work.
- Monitors improvement teams to ensure that goals are achieved and reported.
- Ensures that quality assessments and audits are conducted in accordance with the plant Quality System.
- Leads post-event reviews to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- May manage Value Package Introduction planning, prevention, and protection completion against manufacturing processes.
- Champions Six Sigma standards and projects in the plant.
- Leads the identification, analysis, and prioritization of potential improvement projects for the plant; tracks progress and results of selected projects; leads project completion audit process for the plant.
- Manages and develops Quality Engineers and Calibration and Metrology team at the plant