Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:422 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Plant Quality Lead - FMCG (8-18 yrs)
Designation: Plant Quality manager
Location:Sanand- Food & personal care [Gujarat]
Drive PQA related processes at plant & subcontract locations
- Drive Q-certification at plant and subcontract location through continuous focus on quality systems documentation, improving understanding amongst team and implementation audits.
- Enforcing consistency in quality of supplies from RM & PM Vendors by tracking their performance & system implemen-tation.
- Ensuring implementation of Quality management system as per CQA guidelines in & Subcontract lo-cations through Process Maps, formulation of Internal SOPs and Format Standardization.
- Conducting Internal Quality Audit at& Subcontract locations, CVMS Audits at Vendor Locations - preparing reports, scoring and periodic reviews
- Ensure New Product Development prototype, launch and stabilization
Information classification: Official
- Responsible for the Manufacturing Excellence Model/NABL & Lab standardization audit programs both at In-house and vendor locations
- Ensure smooth implementation of QMS and 3M modules in SAP
- Jointly responsible for selecting the right person for the roles existing in PQA team and Grooming PQA team members for higher responsibilities.
- Ensure adherence of Legal Norms related to Statutory Bodies (FDA & Ayurvedic)
- Establishing & managing systems for legal compliance (AGMARK / PFA / MPCB / SWAM )
- Legal compliance of MPCB and PFA
- Ensuring implementation of TPM, 5S and Lab Standardization at Plant and Subcontract units
- Procurement of consumables, chemical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.