Recuiter at Jobsplan
Views:173 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Plant Operations Manager/Plant Manufacturing Manager - Chemical/Petrochemical/Refinery Industry (7-14 yrs)
Designation : Plant Operation Manager / Plant Manufacturing Manager
Location : Gujarat
Education: Min Technical education in Chemical engineering.
Experience: 08 -12 years of technical experience in the Chemical, petrochemical or refinery industries.
Job Purpose :
- To Implement Operational systems and discipline amongst shop floor team.
- To Improve HSE and Productivity through discipline and systems.
- To meet Cos Global Standards.
- Uplifting high Quality standards and Operational Discipline amongst shop floor team.
- To match up with demand in Batch Production unit with multiple SKUs.
- To fulfil Customers dynamic needs.
- HSE amongst Shop floors employees & Contractors.
- Compliance to Statutory/Regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for the safe implementations of operations systems and discipline at Gujarat plant. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensures good Operational systems are in place to ensure that plant is kept in good safe operating conditions.
- Leads troubleshooting effort in the event of operational problems and provide advice to the Production manager.
- Reviews daily log and works with Shift Supervisor/engineer to issue daily production report.
- Coordinates SAP transactions to ensure proper accounting of plant inventory and reconcile the differences.
- Leads regular review of Plant Operating procedures to ensure operating instructions are up to date.
- Leads regular review of the safety protection systems to ensure that safety systems (like interlocks, One man one Lock etc.) are not bypassed.
- Planning & Coordination of Plant Maintenance activities with Operation & Maintenance team so that plant can meet the planned production.
- Assist Production manager in identifying the Plant maintenance jobs and raise job orders to maintenance team.
- Prepare a daily record on nos. of jobs raised, closed, need to extend.
- Interfaces with Maintenance to ensure that Capex work, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, shutdowns are well coordinated and to ensure that plant runs reliably.
- Plan &Prepare daily permit to work for all jobs to be taken in the plant.
- Leads regular review of Job safety analysis of the Routine and non-routine tasks with EHS dept.
- Ensure all the EHS procedures are met during job work by operation & maintenance team.
- Ensures daily Safety toolbox talk is carried out to send a strong safety reminder at the beginning of each task.
- Serves as a champion for all safety improvement plans/ideas to raise safety engagement.
- Prepares Shutdown jobs and ensure they are conducted safely and timely.
- Leads the Operations team to ensure that operational/quality issues are resolved in a safe and prompt manner.
- Supports Supply chain issues as required.
- Responses to plant emergency conditions as the key advisor to production Manager
- Ensures all plants upsets, quality issues are recorded and leads Root cause analysis (RCAs) on the events and issues learning.
- Demonstrate strong Safety leadership and good working knowledge on safe work practices, hazards associated with the chemistry and Operations excellence.
- Strong and effective communication, human relation and organizational skills to work effectively with team/workgroup or those outside the formal line of authority to accomplish organizational goals.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and good technical background.
- Strong people management skill.