Plant Manager - Specialty Chemical (15-27 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - Plant Management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - A Plant Manager leading the manufacturing functions and driving the global strategy for the site of a growing specialty chemical organisation.
Our Client is a leading MNC in specialty chemicals industry. They are one of the world's top 5 organisations in their category. They are looking for a Plant Manager based out of their site in Kolkata.
Reporting to the India Supply Chain Head and handling a team of 100+ people, you would be responsible for:
- Leading the Manufacturing, Engineering, Safety, and TPM functions
- Aligning the Global Strategy of Supply Chain and translate them to meet cost, quality, and delivery targets
- Driving cross-functional teams of Quality, Logistics, R&D, Sales & Marketing, and Customer service towards higher productivity and cost competitiveness
- Executing facility expansion, TPM, change management, and quality improvement projects
- Handling people - both unorganised and unionised teams
- Ensuring compliance to all Statutory, Environmental, and Labour Laws of the site
- Ensuring growth development and safety of the teams working with you
Ideally, you are a chemical engineer with 15+ years of experience in the chemical, petrochemical, polymer, or related chemical industry. You should have experience of managing daily production, driving cross-functional teams, removing bottlenecks, and managing costs in a chemical setup. You should have experience in working with cross-functional teams and handling unionised labour.
You must have good communication and interpersonal skills. You must be adept in problem-solving, conflict management, and dealing with paradoxes. You should be a team builder and motivator. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and be ready to take up new challenges.
Opportunity to work with a Global Leader.
Good progression path and direct reporting to leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hardik Kharbanda on +91 22 4236 3351.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.