Plant Manager - Speciality Chemical (12-18 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - Plant / Production Manager
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - A Plant Manager leading the manufacturing functions and driving the global strategy for the Pune site of a growing speciality chemical organisation.
Our Client is a leading MNC in the speciality chemicals industry. They are one of the world's top 5 organisations in their category. They are looking for a Plant Manager based out of their site in Pune district.
Reporting to the India Supply Chain Head and handling a team of 30+ people, you would be responsible for:
- Leading the Manufacturing, Engineering, Safety, and TPM functions
- Aligning the Global Strategy of Supply Chain and translate them to meet cost, quality, and delivery targets
- Driving cross-functional teams of Quality, Logistics, R&D, Sales & Marketing, and Customer service towards higher productivity and cost competitiveness
- Executing facility expansion, TPM, change management, and quality improvement projects
- Ensuring compliance to all Statutory, Environmental, and Labour Laws of the site
- Ensuring growth development and safety of the teams working with you
- Ideally, you are a mechanical/chemical engineer with 12-18 years of experience in the Chemical, FMCG (liquid products), hygiene, or formulation industry. You should have experience of managing daily production, driving cross-functional teams, removing bottlenecks, and managing costs.
- You must have good communication and interpersonal skills. You must be adept in problem-solving, conflict management, and dealing with paradoxes. You should be a team builder and motivator. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and be ready to take up new challenges.
Opportunity to work with a Global Leader
Good progression path and direct reporting to leadership
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hardik Kharbanda on +91 22 4236 3351.
Contact - Hardik Kharbanda - +91 22 4236 3351
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.