Recruitment Manager at Extrius Consultants & Services
Views:2419 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Plant Manager - Production - Chemicals (1-3 yrs)
One of the leading Chemical Company
Designation - Plant Manager
Desired profile of the candidate
- B.E. (Chemical) from Premier Engineering institutes with 2-3 yrs of experience in process engineering
- To ensure that all plant is operated according to current operating procedures and that all products are manufactured according to current process instructions so that they meet specification.
- To ensure that products are made to the agreed production schedule and that stock control procedures are followed
- To ensure all production plant is adequately manned and to assist in the selection and recruitment of new staff.
- To ensure that all production plant, within area of responsibility, is in a fit state to operate following any construction, modification or maintenance activity.
- To ensure that safe methods of working are maintained and that site SHE standards are adhered to. Including auditing of these systems and the completion of daily inspections in production areas
- To be highly visible in encouraging safe behaviour, setting high standards and not tolerating substandard work especially in relation to rule and procedural based violations.
- To conduct root cause analysis of all SHE and QA incidents within area of responsibility and to ensure that all SHE and QA actions assigned to the job holders responsibility are progressed against agreed timescales.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.