Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:324 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Plant Manager - Oil (10-15 yrs)
Job description :
1. Building a new solvent extraction plant from scratch.
2. Experience in operating a solvent extraction plant to produce the rated output and manage the day to day operations. Responsible for purchases of stores and spares for smooth operations.
3. Maintenance of the plant to the keep in the best condition to meet operating efficiencies.
4. Build the operating team.
5. Production planning and ensure quality of production with minimum losses.
Since it's a startup opportunity, need persons with a strong go getter attitude and ambition to build something.
1. B tech in oil technologies or relevant degree
2. Experience in oil plant operation and maintenance.
3. High Energy and a positive attitude to create something from scratch.
4. At Least 10-15 years of working experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.