Plant Manager - Manufacturing (15-28 yrs)
To handle complete Plant operations in terms of Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics, Purchase & Finance Functions.
We are looking Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers expectations
- Overall responsible for the Product Availability as per the market Demand and to meet the Budgeted volume.
- Responsible for Delivering Quality product in the Market place.
- Responsible for overall plant cost & Profitability.
- Responsible for implementing systems & processes.
- Responsible for Key Performance Indicators for the plant
- To maintain a cohesive & harmonious relationship in the plant team.
- To Maintain and follow the inventory norms for RM/PM, Engineering & Finished goods.
- To handle new Projects in the plant.
- Responsible for the Safety of Employees & Assets of the organization.
- Develop skill level of the plant employees and supporting them to achieve their targets.
- Plant operations in terms of Manufacturing
Required Candidate profile
- Beverage Experience is must
- 15 Years minimum experience
- Mechanical & Electrical background will prefer