Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:1032 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Plant Manager - FMCG/Pharma/Manufacturing (10-25 yrs)
- The Plant Manager will coordinate production for multiple departments/processes and shifts. In this role, you will ensure areas of responsibilities meet standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance.
- Develop operational plans and monitor day-to-day operations for production for multiple departments, processes and shifts.
- Oversee operations for multiple departments, processes and shifts, ensuring direct reports follow policies and procedures related to employee safety and food safety.
- You will lead and develop a high performing team, and be responsible for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Ensure safety of the production facility.
- Ensure operational compliance with food safety and quality are met.
- Accountable for overseeing execution and delivery of production commitments for the site.