Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:4215 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Manager - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
A wonderful opportunity for leading the plant operations in a rapidly growing FMCG Brand!!!
Our client, a huge food products conglomerate, is leading the food processing business through its range of products and innovative flavours and fillings. They are the market leaders in North India. They are present across the globe and offer the best and premium products in 80 countries.
As the Plant Manager, you will be spearheading and leading the production at the plant and managing day to day operations and issues with respect to the manufacturing unit, with regards to the Buns line.
What you will do:
- Spearheading the efficient and effective day to day operations of the plant including operations,production, planning, maintenance, supply chain, finance as well as administrative functions
- Formulating strategies for achieving annual business goals for the division and managing overall operations of the unit and leading teams towards the achievement of organisational goals and industry best practices
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling manufacturing operations through lean initiatives and business excellence philosophy
- Managing business operations with key focus on bottom line profitability and satisfaction by ensuring optimal utilisation of resources
- Ensuring adherence to Quality systems, maintaining requisite documents to ensure complete in process quality and improvement in process capabilities
- Providing guidance and recommending improvements on manufacturing methods to reduce errors
- Ensuring quality product delivery
- Managing overall operations engaged in production planning including coordinating for manpower management, supplies and uptime of equipment
- Accumulating data related with capacity utilization of various machines, productivity, service levels of the plant, outgoing product's quality and rejection trends.
- Conducting tests and inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of systems
- Planning and effectuating maintenance plans for machines and equipment and ensuring execution of preventive maintenance schedules/shutdown maintenance to ensure trouble-free and seamless plant operations
- Formulating standard operating procedures for new processes/equipment to control the quality of manufactured goods
- Conducting internal audits and risk assessment
- Advising employees on safe and healthy work practises, and health/safety management systems
- Providing safety suggestions and safety action meeting as per the defined standards
What you need to know/have:
- Male Candidates with 8-12 years of total experience, out of which 4-5 years experience in heading a bakery plant
- Food Technologist with relevant knowledge and skills
- Industrial Bakery experience of minimum 4 years is required
- Strong in Operations Management and People Management
- Good in Planning and Resourcing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.