Admin Supervisor at Mindfield Resources Consultancy FZ LLC
Views:472 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Plant Manager - FMCG (14-18 yrs)
Our client a large FMCG company is looking for a seasoned Plant Manager who will drive efficiency to the Production plant based in Nigeria. Ensure that all KPIs are delivered in terms of: Volume, Efficiency, Cost and Quality. The role would be responsible for all site operations to maximize effectiveness and supply logistics achieving delivery on-time targets. Prepares the production schedules to ensure optimized production costs and reduced downtimes. Set daily production mix levels and agree on shifting duties.
Skills and Qualification:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineer preferably from a Technical Institute
- 15 years of technical experience with a large beverage company, of which at least 10 years in a senior manufacturing position.
- Solid technical understanding of the bottling industry.
- Will have a proven track record in managing a similar-sized Bottling Plant.
- Strong technical background.
- Proven experience working with glass bottles, PET and cans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.