Recruitment Consultant at Mindfield Resources
Views:1335 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Plant Manager - Beverages (15-19 yrs)
Our Client: A leading Beverages company with their flagship plant based in Nigeria
- To lead the manufacturing function of the Plant and ensure that all KPIs are delivered in terms of: Volume, Efficiency, Cost and Quality.
- He will be expected to implement a best practice manufacturing methodology, promote a culture of Predictive and Preventative maintenance that would ensure continuous improvements in all production aspects within the plant and will introduce Systems, Processes and Automation designed to provide accurate, timely and meaningful Reports.
- Ensure the preparation of the Plant Manufacturing Business Plan.
- Lead change and transformation agenda across the plant.
- Build a strong and efficient organization manufacturing capability at the plant, particularly the engineering capability by building a solid pipeline for key technical positions.
Must Have: B. Sc. Mechanical Engineering, preferably from a Technical Institute 15 years of technical experience with a large beverage company, of which at least 10 years in a senior manufacturing position. Solid technical understanding of the bottling industry. Proven experience working with glass bottles, PET and cans. Candidate should have a clear progression in his career from the bottom to the top in terms of Carbonate Soft Drinks manufacturing process. Managed a CSD Plant with a minimum of 5-6 production lines
Managing Expectations: At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the - must haves- to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will. Look forward to a long term relationship- ..mindfield- making a difference
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.