Executive Recruiter at AA Consultants
Views:818 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Plant Manager - Beverage (15-20 yrs)
urgent hiring for a renowned beverage company, based out of Andhra Pradesh. details are as follows:
Designation - Plant Manager
Budget - Upto 40 lpa
Roles and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for entire plant operations including production , maintenance of the plant
2. Ensuring achievement of production schedule
3. Manpower planning
4. Ensuring minimum wastages
5. Lead and Manage the Manufacturing operations (Lines (CAN and Glass bottle), Utility and Projects).
6.Co-ordination with govt authority (State electricity board, Pollution control, Boiler inspector etc.)
7. Plant project co-ordinator
8. Co-ordination with HO planning team to fulfil market demand on time.
9. Effective Planning for optimize uses of Resources RMPM, Manpower, Machine maintenance.
10. Production planning as per market requirement & availability of finish good for dispatch as per BP target.
11. Planning of R&M and Capex budget for the plant
12. Conceptualizing & implementing strict measures in operating procedures to optimize resource
13. Multiskilling of team member to enhance the capability of team member.
14. Ensure the optimum utilization of plant line equipments, co-ordinate with all related departments to maximize productivity of plant.
15. Control and effectively use production capacity, manpower, equipment, materials and other resources through planning, organizing and scheduling to minimize losses.
16 .Developing new process concepts for production optimization, yield improvement and develop guidelines for sequencing of manufacturing activities on shop floor (S.O.P.).
17 .Planning and effecting preventive maintenance schedules of line equipments to increase machine up time and equipment reliability.
18 .Co-ordination with OEM and also worked on new vendor development.
19. Monitoring & guiding the Team to fulfil the daily routine to achieve their KRAs
20 .Co-ordination & inter relationship with inter department.
21 .CE team member and improve the plant effectiveness.
22. Completion & tracking the effectiveness of CI projects online.
23. Maintaining and controlling the spare-part inventory.