Founder at Executive Selection India
Views:322 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plant Maintenance Manager (7-15 yrs)
Education: B.E. / B. Tech. (Mandatory)
Experience: 7+ years
Salary: 25 Lacs pa
Location: Lakhtar, Gujarat
Language: Gujarati (Mandatory)
1. The job holder must ensure that internal quality procedures are applied and adhered to within all areas of control.
2. The individual must show that the change in culture is being driven throughout the areas of responsibility.
3. Create an environment where people are open and constructive to new methods or strategies of work.
4. Promote and reward success.
5. Maximize reliability at the lowest economic cost, providing the required quality and ensuring a safe working environment
6. Creating systems, standards, and competencies to
a) Optimize maintenance resources
b) Optimize asset life
c) Minimize energy usage
d) Minimize inventory
e) Provide accurate records and data
7. Responsible for Maintenance Programs on site
8. Responsible for the Maintenance Budget and organization of the maintenance functions
9. Ensure all direct reports have the required training and education to fulfill their roles
10. Create and develop metrics to monitor and evaluate the cost and benefit of the department
11. To set up and manage the Maintenance Department with a long term view of continuous improvement.
12. To review internal performance and strategy in order to optimize plant performance and efficiency.
13. Ensure the Maintenance Department is adequately resourced to allow the maintenance Day / Shift schedules to be maintained at all times.
14. Development of Lean systems and structures to aid and facilitate efficient maintenance process.
15. Development of modern management techniques (Lean systems, value stream mapping, Kanban, etc).
16. Support the Customer-focused vision of the Company. Maintain the fundamentals; Quality System, ISO 9001:2015, Environmental standards, Health & Safety standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.