Managing Consultant at V5Global
Views:491 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Plant HR Role - Manufacturing (15-18 yrs)
Plant HR - Ludhiana
- Manage the complete process of recruitment, HR policies formulation & implementation, performance appraisal and wage & salary functions.
- Conducting recruitment to ensure timely availability of manpower as per fluctuate requirements.
- Handling IR issues by initiating of disciplinary action, conciliation of disputed matters with local Labor authorities, attending Court cases, etc.
- Managing statutory compliance under different Act like P.F., E.S.I., Factory Act, Bonus, Labor Welfare, Employment Exchange and Gratuity, Challans & Return, Air & Water consent formalities of pollution control board, as per factory act.
- Managing security, transport, housekeeping, canteen, horticulture, company vehicles etc.
- Responsible for all safety measures in the plant.
- Responsible for all Events, Kaizen, QC activities.
- Design and implement HR Strategy as per the overall Business Strategy.
- Facilitating Organizational Development (OD) plans for enhancing the operational effectiveness.
- Best manufacturing practices.
Qualification : MBA HR with good experience in managing the Plant HR with experience in IR function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.